Cellular Nutrition is an intensive treatment used for rejuvenating, toning, and revitalizing the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté. It is an extra contribution to nutrition that your skin needs to look healthy and radiant.
Cellular nutrition treatment consists of injecting, using the microneedle technique, compounds and growth factors that are essential for the skin but that are not efficiently synthesized by the body; and as a result, it stops absorbing them correctly.
The compounds and growth factors that are injected include Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and C, Silicon, Selenium, Zinc, among others.
In what areas can this treatment be done?
On the face, neck and décolleté.
¿DID YOU KNOW?
- Combats sagging face and neck skin
- Reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles
- Provides deep hydration
- Improves acne scars appearance
How often should I get a Cellular Nutrition?
One session per month is recommended to achieve better results.
Approximately one (1) hour.
- Healthy eating habits and water consumption of at least 8 glasses a day are general recommendations for the success of the treatment.
- Daily use of sunscreen with at least 50 SPF.
At Mark Medical Care you will find a large variety of cosmetic treatments focused on satisfying our patients needs.
BLOG & NEWS
The facial treatments are indicated to care, nourish and prevent the aging marks of the skin.